Push the envelope
- Since 2004, direct mail marketing response rates have increased by 14 percent – and email response rates have decreased by 57 percent
- For every $167 spent on direct mail, U.S. marketers sell $2,095 in goods – an average 1,255% return!
- 56 percent of customers find print marketing to be the most trustworthy type of marketing
- 44 percent of customers visit a brand’s website after receiving direct mail marketing
- 36 percent of millennials under 30 look forward to checking the mail each day
Drawing on our database expertise, in-depth knowledge of current postal regulations and lettershop heritage, PMI has handled thousands of direct marketing programs – big and small, simple and complex.
Whether you need intelligent inserting or data cleaning‚ we keep costs down and give your marketing dollars greater impact with minimal mail rejections and postal efficiencies.
- USPS Every Door Direct Mail® (EDDM)
- Data processing
- Lettershop services
- Match mailing
- Envelope inserting
- Wafer sealing
- Live stamp application
- Intelligent inserting
- Complete mailing list services, including working with respected data vendors to source specialized lists and much more